Family Traditions at The St. Regis Langkawi
As part of the Family Traditions at The St. Regis, a selection of activities are prepared for the whole family to experience together with enriching culture and activities specifically available at this destination.
We look forward to creating impeccable memories for you and the whole family.
Welcome Amenities for Kids
We like to keep it a little fun for our younger guests. On arrival, we present tipi tents in your room, personalised welcome cards, complimentary colouring books, children bathrobes and slippers, and edible amenities
Little Chefs Programme
Each class includes a hands-on lesson on ingredients, sanitation, organisation and cooking techniques. They will learn to measure, mix, work cleanly and explore new foods. Join us every Saturday from 3.00pm to 5.00pm at RM50 nett per child in Gourmand Deli. Children ages 4 to 12 years old are welcome.
Children will explore and learn in a fun, safe and playful way about their bodies, breathe better, physical flexibility, concentration and being confident. Available by appointment for children between 5 and 13 years old.
A TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Attractions 2015 award winner, this sprawling wildlife park enables close encounters with about 150 animal species. Stroll under a fully covered walkway with friendly 'educator' guides for fascinating facts on life in the tropical rainforest. Besides a walk-in aviary with over 20 species of exotic birds, daily animal feeding shows and fun times are held from 10.00am to 11.30am; 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
Umgawa Legendary Adventures
Imagine soaring high and fast over some of the planet's oldest rainforests in Langkawi. UMGAWA Legendary Adventures makes it possible for visitors to fly like a bird and soak in the natural charm of the island's ancient tropical rainforests at Mount Mat Cincang.
Family Traditions Package
Book an all-inclusive stay for the whole family to enjoy and celebrate the art of play. The all-inclusive Family Traditions Package includes:
- 50% off your second suite (discount is applied on lower priced suite if difference category taken)
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years
- Complimentary dining from children’s menu for children under 12 years with purchase of an adult’s meal
- Welcome amenity for children
- In-room camping experience for children with their very own tent
- Little Chefs cooking class for children (once during the stay)
- Daily access to Kids Club at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
- 4:00 pm late check-out upon availability
- 20% off UMGAWA Zipline activity
Rates starting from RM 2,281 nett per room per night.