The St. Regis Langkawi
Jalan Pantai Beringin, Langkawi, 07000, Malaysia
Phone: (60) (4) 960 6666
4.5/5 89 reviews
Langkawi's Refined Archipelago Escape
Welcome to an idyllic, refined paradise that is The St. Regis Langkawi, situated on the southern tip of the island known as ‘the Jewel of Kedah’. As one of the newest hotels on Langkawi Island, this 5-star luxury resort is the pinnacle of sophisticated island living. Set amidst centuries-old rainforest fauna and nature, and the glimmering Andaman Sea, The St. Regis Langkawi proffers the most luxurious beachfront resort experience with 85 suites and 4 over-water villas.
6 dining venues invite you to indulge your palate in exquisite masterpieces and concoctions by our team of esteemed chefs. With our signature St. Regis Butler Service, beautifully serene spa quarters, the oasis-like pool and luxury St. Regis chauffeured limousine service, The St. Regis Langkawi aims to offer you nothing but the best at this opulent, 5-star resort.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
You're In For A Suite Surprise!
Fringed by a 600-meter beach overlooking seamless views of the Andaman Sea and a 100 million year old rainforest, enjoy an intimate retreat in our unique suite categories including 4 over-water villas and 3 exquisitely appointed suites with spacious terrace.
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for two in Kayu Puti, an over-water restaurant
- An indulgent Iridium Spa experience for two
- Complimentary airport transfer (applicable for selected suites only)
Rates start from RM2,718 nett per night
Minimum 2 nights required.
Family Traditions Package
Specially tailored for families, this package allows the entire family to celebrate the art of play. Applicable for St. Regis Suite category and above and package includes:
- 50% off your second suite (discount is applied on lower priced suite if difference category taken)
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years
- Complimentary dining from children’s menu for children under 12 years with purchase of an adult’s meal
- Welcome amenity for children
- In-room camping experience for children with their very own tent
- Little Chefs cooking class for children (once during the stay)
- Daily access to Kids Club at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
- 4:00 pm late check-out upon availability
- 20% off UMGAWA Zipline activity
Rates starting from MYR2281 nett per room per night.
Enjoy a luxurious retreat for a romantic escape for two.
Along with a bespoke experience, enjoy a bottle of champagne and flower bath during your arrival and indulge in a impeccable breakfast each morning at L'Orangerie.
Rates starting from MYR 1,540 nett per room per night. Minimum 2 nights required.
Advance Purchase Offer
It pays to plan ahead. Plan for your next luxurious retreat at The St. Regis Langkawi and save more with room stays inclusive of an exquisite breakfast at L'Orangerie.
Book up to 30 days in advanced and enjoy room rates starting from MYR 1,450 nett per room per night.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 89 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
St Regis Langkawi is indeed paradise on a tropical island. It is a beautiful resort in an exquisite location facing the Andaman Sea and offshore islands and surrounded by lush forest. It is also remarkably close to Kuah town for duty free shopping. The Spa was superb and the massages were so relaxing. However, the most outstanding features of St Regis are the impeccable level of service in every department, and the amazing breakfast we enjoyed at Kayu Puti. Thanks so much for a most delightful stay. We look forward to returning.
- St. Regis Butler Service in all suite and villa accommodations
- St. Regis Athletic Club
- Concierge Desk
- Iridium Spa
- Family Traditions at St. Regis
- Private beach amid The Andaman Sea
- St. Regis Luxury Transfer service
The St. Regis Langkawi is located approximately 20KM away from Langkawi International Airport. Travel time is about 25 minutes.
- Langkawi International Airport
- Langkawi Payar Island Marine Park
- 99 East Golf Club
- Gunung Raya Golf Course
- Eagle Square
- Gunung Raya Mountain
- Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise
- Oriental Village (Cable Car)
- Pantai Cenang Beach
- Pantai Kok Beach
- Pantai Tengah Beach
- Tanjung Rhu Beach
- Telaga Tujuh (The Seven Wells)
- Temurun Waterfalls
- The Kilim Geoforest Park
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Galeria Perdana
- Cenang Mall
- Jetty Point Shopping Center
- Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall
- Langkawi Night Market
- Langkawi Parade Megamall
How To Get Here
a premier address for enticing culinary experiences paired with worldly libations in the St. Regis tradition
The St. Regis Langkawi Resort offers an exclusive dining experience in a variety of exquisite settings. Each restaurant’s expertise is reflected in thoughtfully composed menus that infuse freshly imported ingredients with local spices.
- Kayu Puti
- The St. Regis Bar
- Gourmand Deli
- SPG® Kids Pass
Hours Of Operation
EVENTS BEYOND EXPECTATION
The St. Regis Langkawi is a premier address for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala events.
From bespoke catering and decorations to state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and live entertainment, our meticulous event coordinators work tirelessly to ensure that each occasion is an event to remember.
- World renowned, Astor Ballroom
- 300 sq m of impeccable event space
- 85 suites and 4 villas
- On-Site conference and catering managers to assist in planning your event
- High speed internet is available to all guests
- Total 5 meeting spaces