The St. Regis Langkawi
Jalan Pantai Beringin, Langkawi, 07000, Malaysia
Phone: (60) (4) 960 6666
4.6/5 26 reviews
Langkawi's Refined Archipelago Escape
Welcome to an idyllic, refined paradise that is The St. Regis Langkawi, situated on the southern tip of the island known as ‘the Jewel of Kedah’. As one of the newest hotels on Langkawi Island, this 5-star luxury resort is the pinnacle of sophisticated island living. Set amidst centuries-old rainforest fauna and nature, and the glimmering Andaman Sea, The St. Regis Langkawi proffers the most luxurious beachfront resort experience with 85 suites and 4 over-water villas.
6 dining venues invite you to indulge your palate in exquisite masterpieces and concoctions by our team of esteemed chefs. With our signature St. Regis Butler Service, beautifully serene spa quarters, the oasis-like pool and luxury St. Regis chauffeured limousine service, The St. Regis Langkawi aims to offer you nothing but the best at this opulent, 5-star resort.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Family Traditions Package
Specially tailored for families, this package allows the entire family to celebrate the art of play. Applicable for St. Regis Suite category and above and package includes:
- 50% off your second suite (discount is applied on lower priced suite if difference category taken)
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years
- Complimentary dining from children’s menu for children under 12 years with purchase of an adult’s meal
- Welcome amenity for children
- In-room camping experience for children with their very own tent
- Little Chefs cooking class for children (once during the stay)
- Daily access to Kids Club at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
- 4:00 pm late check-out upon availability
- 20% off UMGAWA Zipline activity
Rates starting from MYR2281 nett per room per night.
Enjoy a luxurious retreat for a romantic escape for two.
Along with a bespoke experience, enjoy a bottle of champagne and flower bath during your arrival and indulge in a impeccable breakfast each morning at L'Orangerie.
Rates starting from MYR 1,540 nett per room per night. Minimum 2 nights required.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 26 verified guest reviews
100%of our guests
recommend this hotel
From the airport pick up to the drop-off, our stay can be summed up in one word: "PARADISE".
We were first welcomed professional at the airport, then got a smooth and jolly ride in a BMW 7 series with Hafis. On arrival we were given a nice intro of the hotel and brought to the comforts of our room by the head butler. The room was clean, comfortable, has a great view and peaceful.
Breakfast at L'orangerie each morning was just fulfilling and awesome. Love the smiles, greetings and great service by the staff there. We enjoyed the juices, cold cuts, nasi lemak, made to order menu and several goodies brought to you from time to time.
We also spent some wonderful time at the swimming pool, jacuzzi and beach. Another highlight of St Regis Langkawi is watching the sunset at kayuputi. Accompanied by D'jaya band's soothing music and sipping your cocktail or juice at the hammock just makes your day! Not forgetting our sensational experience at the spa, gym and yoga room.
If you'd like to have an experience of a lifetime kind of holiday, you'll find it all here. We've stayed in several hotels all over the world but you'll never find one so close to your heart and taking away all the chores of the world as you'll find it at St Regis Langkawi.
- St. Regis Butler Service in all suite and villa accommodations
- St. Regis Athletic Club
- Concierge Desk
- Iridium Spa
- Family Traditions at St. Regis
- Private beach amid The Andaman Sea
- St. Regis Luxury Transfer service
The St. Regis Langkawi is located approximately 20KM away from Langkawi International Airport. Travel time is about 25 minutes.
- Langkawi International Airport
- Langkawi Payar Island Marine Park
- 99 East Golf Club
- Gunung Raya Golf Course
- Eagle Square
- Gunung Raya Mountain
- Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise
- Oriental Village (Cable Car)
- Pantai Cenang Beach
- Pantai Kok Beach
- Pantai Tengah Beach
- Tanjung Rhu Beach
- Telaga Tujuh (The Seven Wells)
- Temurun Waterfalls
- The Kilim Geoforest Park
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Galeria Perdana
- Cenang Mall
- Jetty Point Shopping Center
- Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall
- Langkawi Night Market
- Langkawi Parade Megamall
How To Get Here
a premier address for enticing culinary experiences paired with worldly libations in the St. Regis tradition
The St. Regis Langkawi Resort offers an exclusive dining experience in a variety of exquisite settings. Each restaurant’s expertise is reflected in thoughtfully composed menus that infuse freshly imported ingredients with local spices.
- Kayu Puti
- The St. Regis Bar
- Gourmand Deli
- SPG® Kids Pass
Hours Of Operation
EVENTS BEYOND EXPECTATION
The St. Regis Langkawi is a premier address for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala events.
From bespoke catering and decorations to state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and live entertainment, our meticulous event coordinators work tirelessly to ensure that each occasion is an event to remember.
- World renowned, Astor Ballroom
- 300 sq m of impeccable event space
- 85 suites and 4 villas
- On-Site conference and catering managers to assist in planning your event
- High speed internet is available to all guests
- Total 5 meeting spaces